Jackson BMX District: TN01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Phone: 731-478-8549
- Primary Contact: Greg Baum (731-478-8549)
Jackson BMX is a bicycle motocross track sanctioned by USA BMX. Our season runs March through November, weather permitting. A single points race fee is $10, plus $5 for each additional class (i.e., open, cruiser, mountain bike). Please see our calendar for the race schedule. You must hold a valid USA BMX license to participate. A license may be purchased at registration when the track is open. Loaner helmets are available.
Jackson BMX will promote the sport of BMX by teaching good sportsmanship and respect, teaching proper bicycle safety, maintaining a safe and competitive track, and making BMX a family activity that involves riders, family and friends in a well-organized program.
Volunteers are what keeps Jackson BMX operating. If you are interested in becoming a track volunteer, please contact us. Volunteers are ALWAYS needed and appreciated.
Join Anytime at Any Race or Practice all year long
- Any BMX type and size will do, but we recommend that you start with one that has a 16" to 20" wheel diameter - as that is the allowable limit in the Novice class. You may race any bike with larger wheels in the Cruiser class.
- Make sure all bolts are tight - especially your axle and stem bolts.
- Remove any freestyle-type axle pegs
- All reflectors/brackets must be removed for safety purposes
- If your bike has a kickstand, it must be taken off
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or jeans
- Any enclosed shoe is sufficient. Skateboard style shoes are suggested
- ABSOLUTELY NO RIDING (OR WALKING) ON A WET TRACK. This includes if it is still soft from recent rain. If your bike is making tracks...it is too soft!!!!
- NO STOPPING ON THE TRACK
- NO CUTTING ACROSS THE TRACK
- NO RIDING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION
- NO RC VEHICLES
- USA BMX LICENSE, FULL-FACE HELMET & LONG SLEEVES/PANTS (OR APPROPRIATE SHIN/ELBOW GUARDS) REQUIRED (Must present license at registration)